What is a Learn More Item?
The "Learn More" Library is a collection of external resources related to various games and Q's in a Program. Individual entries in the Learn More Library are also linked in the Q banner that appears on the timeline once a Q has been played.
A Learn More Item can be:
- Web Pages created through our system
- Links to existing resources
The goal for any Q should be getting the learner to click the Learn More Item through the Insight portion of the Question Sequence.
That means the other elements of a Q should be dialed in, so your players are enticed and encouraged to Learn More.
Here's a quick refresher on the Q Sequence...
- The Clue is a quick reminder of the subject to get the learner into a Q-answering mindset.
- The Q (Question) engages the learner through a competitive Challenge. To shape the best Q's, reference the Keys to Writing the Best Q's page (found in your Toolbox and through a quick search for 'Keys' in the Support Button.)
- The Insight leads your learner to the Learn More Item just below, causing the learner to pursue the action you want them to take.
- The Learn More Item is what you want your learners to do. It can be a page that you make with our inbuilt creator or a link to one of your existing sources.