Series Page Overview
Welcome to your Series!
Since we can't be there to show you around, we've made you a diagram of a Series page with all of the various functions numbered and explained in detail below the image.
1) Program Flashes - These are handy messages that are delivered prior to and during gameplay to provide instructions to players, remind them of any must-see/do items, announce winners, and/or any changes to the game. In the Series, Flash messages are especially useful when marketing your players to join the Series.
2) Archive - Just because a Series has been played doesn't mean you have to delete it! Use the 'Mark as Archived' option found in the Action Menu Dropdown to move a Series from current to this Archive field. The benefit here is that when the time comes to create a Series similar in structure, but varied in content to this played Series, you can dig it out of the archive and greatly reduce the amount of time you'll spend creating a new Series from scratch!
3) The Action Menu on the Series page contains these icons:
- The arrow is the doorway to the Series. (You can also do this by clicking directly on the Series title.)
- The pencil icon allows you to Edit the Series - changing the title, icon, banner, or color, for example.
- The Dropdown arrow gives several options for actions. These include the two buttons just mentioned, along with the Data Dashboard and the option to Clone the entire program.
4) '+ Series' - Selecting this tab will cause the 'Add Series' pop-up window to appear.
- In short-form, the 'Add Series' pop-up is simply asking for the Title of this particular Series
- In full-form, the pop-up window asks you to give the Series:
- a title.
- a description visible to your users when they access their Series Page.
- an invite code.
- an optional Warm Up Game for your players (recommended if you have a lot of first-time players in this Series) - For more info on Warm Up Games, check the link.
- add a Series Icon. Remember, Series icons must be 256x256px exactly!
- determine whether you'd like/need a Series ID on the Game Server.
5) 'Edit Program' - In case you realize that your Program should have a different Title, or discover a different color used for branding, this button takes you back to the 'Edit Program' pop-up which we described in detail on the 'How Do I Start a Program?' FAQ.