Duplicating a Program, Series, Challenge, or Question
- Duplicate the MASTER Program to create specific Programs
- Duplicate a Program you have built to create a TEST Program to keep the test data separate from your finished Program
- Duplicate a successful specific Program to repeat it and have the reporting in new Reports
- Duplicate a specific Program for a different Player Group (report on your Player Groups separately in different Reports)
- Duplicate a Program to copy all the Series, Challenges, Questions, and assets - with the link to the Goal Design intact (you will then need to edit the Goal Design and the links to the sub-items will automatically update)
A pop up box will appear. Follow the prompts to complete duplicating your Program.
In the popup, choose "Yes" if you would like to also duplicate the Learn More Items, Question images, and Install Site from the Program...if you want this for your use case. Choosing "Yes" will duplicate all of these assets in the backend - with the same name as the originals. This will allow you to edit them independently of the originals. We recommend choosing "No" when duplicating Programs for testing purposes - since anything you need to update after running a test, should be done to the original assets and not their duplicates.
When should you duplicate a Series? You can:
- Duplicate a successful Series to repeat it and have the reporting in the same Reports for the overall Program
- Duplicate a deployed Series to re-deploy the same Questions to your Players to re-test them on the same information
- Duplicate a deployed Series to edit and then re-deploy Questions to your Players test them on retained knowledge and subject mastery
- Duplicate a Series for a different Player Group in the same Program (report on Player Groups together in the same Program)
- Duplicate a Series for a different Player Group time zone in the same Program (report on Player Groups together in the same Program)
- Duplicate a Challenge if the initiative is an ongoing one, and you know that there will be more Players invited to play the Challenge in a future week who you wanted to report on in a separate Challenge Report but in the same Goal Progress Report for the entire Program
- Duplicate a Challenge as a future week after a Program has launched, in order to reinforce concepts from a previous Challenge where your Players didn't perform well
In the popup, check the "Preserve Items Inside" checkbox to also copy the Questions, Clues, Insights, images, Learn More Items - EVERYTHING - inside the Challenge. Unlike a Series, you can delete Challenges you've created in error. You can delete a Challenge and check the box to Preserve Questions, which places the Questions back onto the left side of the Goal Design interface ready to drag over under a different Challenge in the right column to create the Mastery Sequence.
- Duplicate a deployed Question to re-deploy the same Question to your Players to re-test them on the same information
- Duplicate a deployed Question to edit and then re-deploy a new Question to your Players test them on retained knowledge and subject mastery
Note: You won't be able to duplicate Questions inside of a Challenge that has ended. To re-deploy Questions in that situation, duplicate the Challenge itself and schedule it (and the Questions inside) for a future date.